Τρίτη 23 Ιανουαρίου 2018

''Celebrate This'' - DT Layout for Maja Design January-February Moodboard



Hello my dear friends!!!
 
Today, I have a new layout to share with you made for Maja's Design January-February Moodboard
A Celebration challenge as we celebrate our 10 years of Maja Design.
 
 
Here is the beautiful moodboard...




and, some detailed photos of my interpretation...


I used the ''All Dressed Up'' paper from the new gorgeous ''Celebration'' collection as the main paper for my background and I made some layers on it with the ''Jubilee'' using both sides of it and the ''Good Times'' papers. 


I primed my background with clear gesso and when it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I colored my page with the Finnabair sparks ''Butterfly Spells'' acrylic paint.
 

 I painted the ''Boho Feathers'' chipboards with the Finnabair sparks ''Iris Potion'' acrylic paint. The ''ATC Frame #7'' and the title chipboards were also painted with the sparks ''Raven Black'' paint. The chipboards I used are Dusty Attic and the flowers are Prima Marketing and some of them are from Petalloo.


 To finish, I added some Licorice and Crystal glass beads along with some sequins. I've also sprinkle a little glitter too.



Papers used:






Thank you my friends for your time!
 
I hope you enjoyed it!!!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου