Τρίτη 30 Ιανουαρίου 2018

''Some Kind of Wonderful'' - DT Layout for The Dusty Attic Blog



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the Dusty Attic blog for my very first post. I'm so excited to finally show you my layout that I created for Dusty Attic using some of their fabulous products.

My page was inspired by the January's Moodboard which is so stunning!



Here are some close ups...


I created texture on my background by applying modeling paste through the Chicken Wire stencil. Then, I added colour with the Grab a Guy Gold Lindy's Gang spray.


I painted all the chipboards with the Finnabair sparks Dragon's Eye acrylic paint. Only the two pieces from the Lattice small panel were stamped with the Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 


I embellished my cluster with Dusty In Bloom Cornsilk flowers and some Prima Marketing along with laces and some Dusty Attic pearls.


As a final touch I added some Copper micro beads with gel medium.


Dusty attic products used:




 Thank you for stopping by.



1 σχόλιο: