Παρασκευή 2 Φεβρουαρίου 2018

''You Will Forever Be My Always'' - DT Layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello my dear friends, thanks for stopping by!

At More Than Words challenge we have a new challenge.
A challenge dedicated to love as February is the month of love.



 Word Inspiration - FOREVER
Creative Challenge - HEART 

The word FOREVER always brings to mind a true love story. So this month I was inspired to create a romantic layout with a gorgeous wedding photo. I used the inspired word in my title, and for the creative challenge, I added two metal HEARTS in my clusters.


Here are some close ups of my layout...


For my layout, I used papers from the ''Writer's Block'' 7dots Studio collection. My main paper is the ''Torn''.


 To start, I covered my page with clear gesso. I also used some white gesso to highlight the spot I was going to built my composition. Then, I created texture by applying modeling paste through a stencil and when dried, I added color with the ''South Shore Sand'' and the ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' Lindy’s sprays.


I painted all the chipboards with the Finnabair metallique ''Steampunk Copper'' acrylic paint. Then, I rubbed a little ''White Gold'' wax on them. All the chipboards I used are Dusty Attic and the flowers are Prima Marketing.



When everything was glued down, I added some ''Copper'' glass glitter and ''Bronze'' micro beads. 



That was all from me my friends!

Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!

Thank you so much for your time!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου