Τρίτη 28 Νοεμβρίου 2017

''Amazing Beauty'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial



Hello dear friends!!!

Today, I want to share with you my projects with video tutorials which was made
for my November Inspiration at 2Crafty Chipboard.
 
This time, I made a layout and an altered notebook cover.
My first project is a layout which was made with lots of flowers combined
with some beautiful chipboard pieces.

I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL with the procedure. 




2Crafty Chipboards used...
Flourish 2
Autumn Leaves
Mini Word Set 1




Here are some close ups...


 First, I made a mixed media background with modeling paste and a stencil and made some random stamping.
Then, I added color with the ''Bayou Boogie Gold'', the ''Golden Doubloons''
and the ''Whale Watch Blue'' Lindy's Gang sprays.


While waiting everything to dry, I heat embossed the ''Autumn Leaves'' 
 and the title word ''Amazing'' from the ''Mini Word Set 1'' with the ''Bratwurst Brown'' Lindy's embossing powder.


 The ''Flourish 2'' chipboard and the word title ''Beauty'' from the ''Mini Word Set 1'' were also embossed 
with the ''Cosmic Blue Violet'' powder.


 Finally, I added some copper micro beads and glass glitter and made some splatters
 with white acrylic artist ink.




Well, that was all about the first one...
 
...come in a while for the second layout coming in a while... 
 
 
 

2 σχόλια: