Τετάρτη 1 Νοεμβρίου 2017

''Imagine That'' - DT Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge



Hello everyone! 
 
This is the second post for today and this time I have a colorful layout to share with you, which was made for the color challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog.


  This is the colors and the photo inspiration for this month's challenge. 
Amazing combination!!!




Some close ups...


 I used the paper ''Slick'' from the ''Hazy Days'' 7dots Studio collection.


 I started by applying clear gesso and creating texture on my background with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I colored my page with the ''Tweedle Dee Denim'' and the ''Urban Amethyst'' sprays.



I have also used the ''Grab A Guy Gold'', the ''Tweedle Dee Denim'' and the ''Urban Amethyst'' sprays to color my flowers. The flowers I used are Prima Marketing and some of them are Petaloo.


 I heat embossed the ''Scroll 3'' chipboard with the ''Midnight Sapphire'' and the ''Corner Leafy Swirl'' with the ''Byzantine Bronze'' Lindy's embossing powders. The ''Mini Flourish Bits'' chipboards were also embossed with the ''King Midas Gold''. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty.



As a final touch I added some copper micro beads and made some splatters with white acrylic artists ink. 

Don't forget to step over to the blog to see what the other girls have made for you.

Thank you so much for your time!
 
 


1 σχόλιο: