Κυριακή 26 Νοεμβρίου 2017

''Walking in a Secret Garden'' - DT Tag for More Than Words Mini Challenge



Hello everyone!

I'm back today to share with you a tag made for the More Than Words Mini Challenge.


The word of this month's challenge is ''Walk''.



Here you can some details...


To start, I covered my tag and all the embellishments with black gesso.
All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty and the flowers are Prima Marketing.


When everything was dried, I glued them down and start painted them with sparks acrylic paints. I used the Iris Potion, the Magical Pond, the Dragon's Eye, the Unicorn's Hair and the Raven Black. Then I rubbed a little wax in white gold.


To finish, I added some glitter along with some platinum and copper glash glitter.



Well thats all from me today!!!


Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου