Παρασκευή 1 Μαρτίου 2019

''Shine Brightly'' - DT Layout for Maja Design March Moodboard



Hello dears and Happy March to all!!!

Today, I have a new layout to share made for Maja's Design March Moodboard.

 

 The beautiful colors and those gorgeous photos inspired me to create a soft romantic page with lots of flowers, chipboards and gorgeous papers.


Here are some close ups...


 I used the ''3rd of May'' paper and made a layer on it with the back side of the ''10th of March'' paper from the gorgeous ''Vintage Spring Basics'' collection.


To start, I applied a coat of clear gesso on my papers. When it was dried, I added some texture with modeling paste and a stencil. I made some stamping here and there and continued by coloring my page with the ''Chateau Rose'' and the ''Cotton Candy Pink'' Lindy's Gang sprays.


 I painted the chipboards from the ''Foliage #14'' with the Finnabair Sparks Mermaid Sparkle acrylic paint and the 
''Fancy Frame #1'' with the Vintage Rose paint. The chipboards I used are from the Dusty Attic.

The moulds were also painted with the White Pearl paint and then I wrapped them with the ''Brushed Iron'' wax.


When everything was glued down, I added some art stones along with some glass beads and glitter and made the final touch with some splatters with white ink.



Paper used:







That’s all for today, my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!



1 σχόλιο: