Τετάρτη 13 Μαρτίου 2019

''Dreamer of Dreams'' - DT layout for 49 and Market March Inspiration



Hello there and welcome to the blog!

Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog sharing my latest layout with a video tutorial created with the new collections ''Bold and Beautiful'' and ''Vintage Remnants''. I can not describe you how beautifully these two collections match together and how gorgeous they really are.

You can watch the procedure here:




And here are some close ups:


I choose to work with ''Paper No 8'' from the ''Vintage Remnants'' collection and also picked several Laser Cut Shapes from the same collection and from the ''Bold and Beautiful''. I created texture on the background with modelling paste and a stencil . After that I added color with a Lindy’s Gang sprays.


I randomly stamped using stamps from the ''Gabi’s Ethereal'' and ''Pascale’s Rations'' Stamp Sets. I have also added in the Dusty Attic ''Fancy Frame #4'' chipboard and painted it with Finnabair acrylic paint.
 

  
I have layered all the gorgeous flowers around my photo and used art stones and glass beads along with some white glitter to highlight my flowers even more.



49 and Market products used:

Garden Seeds – Watermelon




Well, that’s all for today, my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου