Τρίτη 19 Μαρτίου 2019

''Dance in the Rain'' - DT layout for 7Dots Studio March Challenge



Hello dears and welcome to my blog!

Today, I'm sharing with you my layout for 7Dots Studio which was based on our gorgeous moodboard.
 
 I got inspired by the soft colours, the dewdrops and the photos of the rainy nature.



 For my layout I choose to work with the Cotton Candy Dreams collection and I used the “Brain Freeze” as my main paper.



 I took the “Mint Julep” and the “Pucker Up” papers from the 6×6 pad along with some tags to layer my photo.


 Then, I randomly stamped using stamps from the “Thoughts Keeper” collection and made some stencilling with the “Hatched Stencil” from the “Paint Chips” collection.


 To finish, I used the word stickers for my title.




7 Dots Studio supplies:
Cotton Candy Dreams – Word Stickers 6×12
Cotton Candy Dreams – Brain Freeze
Cotton Candy Dreams – Mint Julep
Cotton Candy Dreams – Tags 12×12
Cotton Candy Dreams – Pucker Up
Cotton Candy Dreams – Pad 6×6
Thoughts Keeper – Clear Stamps
Paint Chips – Hatched Stencil



That was all from me my friends!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
Thank you so much for your time!
  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου