Πέμπτη 28 Μαρτίου 2019

''Happiness'' - DT Layout for The Dusty Attic Blog March Moodboard



  Hello lovelies!

Today, I'm back with a new layout for the Dusty Attic blog which was made with lots of beautiful chipboards and flowers based on the March moodboard.




I used the color palette and inspired by the photo I made a page with some nature elements such as the wood slice chippies and the beautiful chipboard poppies.




 I used the Paper No1 from the 49 and Market Vintage Remnats collection for my background and I created texture with the Finnabair Golden Nugget paste and a stencil. Then, I added color with a Lindy's spray and made some random stamping.


 Next, I painted the chipboards from the ''Foliage #13'' with the Finnabair Golden Moss acrylic paint.


 The ''Wood Slices'', the ''Mini Bird Cages #1'' and the ''Decorative Frame #4 Small'' were also painted  with the Finnabair Rustic Brown paint.


I've also used the Finnabair Royal Red paint to color the ''Poppies'' chipboards too.


 As a title I choose the word Happiness from the ''Wordpl@y #2 BLACK''.


When everything was glued down I added some art stones and made splatters with white ink.


Dusty Attic chipboards used:





Well my friends, that is all from me today.
 
 Thank you for stopping by!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου