Πέμπτη 28 Μαρτίου 2019

''Go With Your Heart'' - DT layout for 49 and Market March Inspiration

 


Hello there and welcome to my blog!

Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog sharing my new layout made with my favorite “Vintage Remnants” Collection and Laser Cut Frame Sets. These papers are so amazingly beautiful and they inspired me to create another romantic, vintage page.


 As my main paper, I used “Vintage Remnants: Paper No 02” and I layered my composition with several Laser Cut Shapes from the same collection. To start, I applied clear gesso and did some stenciling work with the Finnabair Golden Nugget paste.



 Next, I added in some gorgeous flowers in aloe and white shades around my photo and used art stones and glitter to highlight my flowers even more.




49 and Market products used:
 
Well, that’s all for today, my friends! 
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου