Σάββατο 2 Μαρτίου 2019

''Look For The Magic'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dears!

Today, I'm here to share with you my layout for the More Than Words blog.


Here is our challenge board...



Word Inspiration - FANTASY
Creative Challenge - WINGS 
 
The word FANTASY inspired me to create a layout with a magical touch. I believe that if you can see the magic in a fairy tale, then you can face it in your life too. So I made a layout based on that thought and I used the perfect photo to express it. For the creative challenge I added WINGS and butterflies.



 For my page, I used the ''Paper No 05'' from the new gorgeous 49 and Market ''Vintage Remnants'' collection.


 To start, I applied clear gesso on my paper and then I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil. When dried, I added color with the Lindy's Gang ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' spray.


 To build my cluster I used lots of the gorgeous laser cut shapes from the same collection and I have also added some flowers and laces.

 

When everything was glued down, I added mica flakes along with glass beads and glitter.

 



Thank you so much for your time!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου