Δευτέρα 25 Μαρτίου 2019

''Timeless Fancy'' - DT Tag for More Than Words Mini Challenge




Hello dears!

Tonigh, I'm back to share with you a tag made for the More Than Words Mini Challenge.

The word of this month's challenge is ''Fancy''.




 Some close ups...


 I used a cardboard as a base for my tag and I gave it a coat of black gesso and I applied Finnabair White Sand paste here and there. To give an extra texture I also added a little white crackle paste and applied another coat of black gesso.


Then, I  made some stenciling with Finnabair Graphite paste and a stencil and added some art stones with soft matte gel mixed with black gesso.


 I made my clusters with several Dusty Attic chipboards and metal embellishments which I had already covered them with black gesso too. 


Then, I used the Finnabair Opal Magic Yellow-Blue, Violet-Gold, Violet-Green, Aqua-Rose and Pink-Blue to color my tag and finish it of with the ''Brushed Iron'' Wax.

That was all from me my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου