Πέμπτη 14 Μαρτίου 2019

''A Journey for the Soul'' - DT Layout with ***VIDEO TUTORIAL*** for 7Dots Studio March Inspiration



Hello dears!

 I'm back today to share with you my new layout with a video tutorial made for 7Dots Studio. One more time I created a soft romantic page using papers from the gorgeous Writer’s Block collection.


You can watch the process here...

 


 And here are some close ups...



To start, I choose the Burden paper and I added texture with a stencil and modeling paste. 


I made some random stamping with several stamps from the Thoughts Keeper, the Homegrown and the Northern Lights collections. 


Then, I used tags from the Writer’s Block collection to add layers behind my photo and finished my composition by adding flowers and several embellishments.





Thank you for stopping by!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου