Τρίτη 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2019

''Listen to Your Heart'' - DT Layout for Maja Design February Inspiration


Hello dear friends!
 
I'm back tonight to share with you my latest layout made for my February inspiration at Maja Design blog. 
 
 
I used papers from the gorgeous ''Vintage Spring Basics'' collection along with some of my favorite Dusty Attic chipboards and 49 and Market flowers which I placed around a beautiful photo I found on Pinterest. But, before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ''unknown'' photographer.


I choose for my page the ''9th of April'' paper and made two layers on it using both sides of the ''11th of April'' paper from the gorgeous  ''Denim & Friends'' collection. I started by applying a coat of clear gesso on the background and then I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil.



 Made some stamping here and there and used a Lindy’s Gang spray to add color.


Next, I painted all the chipboards starting with the ''Foliage #2'' chippies which was painted with the Finnabair Silver Spoon acrylic paint. The pieces from the ''6×6 Archival Board - Treasure'' were also painted with the Finnabair Opal Magic Violet-Green paint.


 When everything was glued down I added some art stones and glass beads. The final touch was made with some splatters with white acrylic ink.



Papers used:





I hope you enjoyed my project!

Thank you for stopping by!


1 σχόλιο: