Κυριακή 3 Φεβρουαρίου 2019

''Happiness Blooms From Within'' - DT layout for 49 and Market February Inspiration



Hello there and welcome to my blog!

Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog with my first Design Team project using some of the 49 and Market stunning products. I can not describe you how excited I got when I was asked to join this amazingly talented team. And I have to say that working with 49 and Market products is an absolute pleasure. I hope I’ll give you some inspiration with my work!

My project today is showcasing the stunning ''Captured Adventures'' collection along with the ''Blossom Blends - Natural Blush'' flowers and the ''Captured Adventure Stamp Set 2'' along with the ''Vintage Artistry Stamp Set''.



For my project, I used the ''Faded Memories'' paper and also added some elements from the ''Captured laser cut shapes'' sheet. I created texture on the background with an icing paste and a stencil and after that I added color with a Lindy's Gang spray.


I made some random stamping and then I heat embossed the pattern with Lindy's embossing powders to add dimension to the background.


I have also added in a couple of my favorite Dusty Attic chippies. The Swirly Frame chipboard was painted with Finnabair acrylic paint.


I have layered all the gorgeous flowers around my photo and used art stones and glass beads along with some white glitter to highlight my flowers even more.


The chipboard title was also painted with Finnabair acrylic paint.


49 and Market products used:

Captured Adventures



Captured Adventures: Faded Memories



Blossom Blends – Natural Blush



Captured Adventure Stamp Set 2



Vintage Artistry Stamp Set

 


Well, that’s all for today, my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου