Δευτέρα 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2019

''Timeless'' - DT Layout for The Dusty Attic Blog February Moodboard



 Hello lovelies!

Today, I'm back with a new layout for the Dusty Attic blog which was made with lots of beautiful chipboards and flowers on the earthy tones of grey, beige and brown inspired by our February moodboard.






 I used a 7dots Studio paper for my background and I created texture with modeling paste and the Dusty Attic ''Damask #2'' Stencil. Then, I added color with a Lindy's spray and made some random stamping.


Next, I painted the chipboards from the ''Foliage #15'' with the Finnabair Rustic Brown acrylic paint.


The ''Heraldry Motif'' and the ''Mini Clock Faces'' were also painted the Finnabair Silver Spoon paint. As a title I choose the word Timeless from the ''Mini Tags #3 BLACK''.


When everything was glued down I added some art stones and made splatters with white ink.


Dusty Attic chipboards used:




Well my friends, that is all from me today.
 
 Thank you for stopping by!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου