Σάββατο 2 Φεβρουαρίου 2019

''Always...'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog


Hello dears!

Today, I'm here to share with you my layout for the More Than Words blog.


Here is our challenge board...
 

Word Inspiration - ALWAYS
Creative Challenge - QUOTE

"Hold on tight to your dreams" is one of my favorite QUOTES and this challenge inspired me to create a page about that. I believe that we should never give up on our dreams. We owe it to ourselves to hold on to them tight... ALWAYS.



To built my page, I used the ''Wander Aimlessly'' paper from the 49 and Market ''Captured Adventures'' collection.


To start, I applied clear gesso on my paper and then I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil. The stencil I used is the ''Hatched Stencil'' from the Paint Chips 7Dots Studio collection. When dried, I added color with the Lindy's Gang ''Cape Cod Coral'' and ''Whale Watch Blue'' sprays.


 I painted the Dusty Attic chipboard from the ''Nautical Frames'' and the ''Geo Tribal Motif #2'' with the Finnabair ''Rustic Brown'' acrylic paint.


 The ''Clockworks Small'', the ''Gauge Pointers'' and the word title from the ''Mini Words #1'' chippies were also painted with the Finnabair ''Silver Spoon'' paint.


When everything was glued down, I added art stones and made splatters with white ink. 



Thank you so much for your time!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
 
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου