Τετάρτη 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2019

''So much Goodness'' - DT Altered Photo Frame for The Dusty Attic Blog



Hello dear friends!
I'm back today with my latest project for Dusty Attic, a beach inspired frame. I loved the soft and fresh color palette of last months mood board so much and the photo inspired me to create a sea themed project. 
 
 





 To start, I gave a coat of white gesso on the frame and then I applied Finnabair stone effect paste to create texture. I also made a pattern with modeling paste and a stencil on the background. Next, I added color with Finnabair acrylic paints. 
 

 I heat embossed the ''Port Holes'' and the ''Swirly Vine #2'' chipboards with the Stampendous Frantage Aged Teal embossing powder.


 The chipboards from the ''Shells #3'', the ''Starfish #2'', the ''Sand Dollars'' and the title from the ''Mini Captions #10'' were also embossed with the Stampendous Frantage Aged Ivory powder.

 
When everything was glued down I added some art stones and glass beads.



Dusty Attic chipboards used:




Well my friends, that is all from me today.

Thank you for stopping by!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου