Τετάρτη 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2019

''Dreams'' - DT layout for 49 and Market February Inspiration



Hello there my dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog sharing my latest layout created with the gorgeous ”Captured Adventures” collection.



 For my background, I used the ”Boldly Go” paper and some elements from the ”Captured Laser Cut Shapes” sheet. I created texture on the background with an icing paste and a stencil and after that I added color with an opal acrylic paint. 


I made some random stamping using stamps from the ”Captured Adventure Stamp Set 2” and the ''Gabi's Butterflies Are Free Set''.


I have also added in a couple of my favorite Dusty Attic chippies and painted them with the same acrylic paint I used on my background.


I added around my photo some gorgeous flowers from the ''Blossom Blends - Bluebell'' set and used art stones and white glitter to highlight them even more.



49 and Market products used:






Well, that’s all for today, my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου