Πέμπτη 3 Οκτωβρίου 2019

''Let Life Surpize You'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dear friends! 

Today, I'm here to share with you my layout for the More Than Words blog. 


Here is our challenge board...


Word Inspiration - COSTUME 
Creative Challenge - BLACK BACKGROUND
 
 For the word inspiration COSTUME, I chose a photo of a lady in a red and black mask which I love. I decided to give a mysterious feel to my page as on the photo. I love working on BLACK BACKGROUNDS so this creative challenge was definitely one of my favorites.



For my layout, I used the ''Dreamy '' paper from the 7Dots Studio ''Homegrown'' collection.


To start, I applied clear gesso on my paper and then I created texture with the Finnabair graphite paste and a stencil. I heat embossed the pattern with the Lindy's Gang Gilded Burgundy Brass embossing powder and when it was ready I rubbed the pattern with Brushed Iron wax.


 Then, I used the Finnabair icing paste Old Silver with another stencil to add more texture. When dried, I randomly made some stamping and I added color with the Lindy's Gang ''Steel Shimmer'' and ''Silent Night Silver'' sprays.


 I painted the frame from the Dusty Attic ''ATC Frame #7'' and the ''Ornate Pendant #5'' with the Finnabair Sparks Raven Black acrylic paint.


To build my cluster I used lots of gorgeous 49 and Market flowers from the Blossom Blends and the Country Blooms sets.


 When everything was glued down, I added micro and glass beads in black and silver along with glitter.

 
 
Thank you so much for your time!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου