Παρασκευή 25 Οκτωβρίου 2019

''Into The Unkonown'' - DT layout for Mixed Media Place Blog



Hello friends!

Today, I'm up on the Mixed Media Place blog with my latest layout and a step-by-step video tutorial. I created a layout with lots of Finnabair mixed media products and Dusty Attic chipboard.


You can watch all the procedure in my video!




 I've used the Palmistry paper of the 7 Dots Studio Fortune Teller collection. As a base of my background I applied Finnabair Graphite Paste through a Prima Marketing stencil and then I embossed the pattern. Made a little stamping and added color with Lindy's sprays.



 I painted the chipboard with the Finnabair Raven Black acrylic paint sparks and I loved the shiny result. These paints are so amazing. Then, I primed with black gesso the moulds and sprayed them with Lindy's spray. When dried, I gently applied White Gold wax.



After I glued everything down and made my composition I added art ingredients with soft gloss gel.

 
Mixed Media Place supplies:
         
         


Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice day!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου