Κυριακή 13 Οκτωβρίου 2019

''Remember Today'' - DT layout with ***VIDEO TUTORIAL*** for 49 and Market October Inspiration Part 1



Hello dear friends!
Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog sharing a layout made with the Serendipitous Mini Collection which is one of my favorites. And the assorted Layered Embellishments are so gorgeous!!! The result was absolutely amazing and I really I hope it looks it in the photos. 

 
I have also made a video tutorial so you can watch all the procedure…
And here are some close ups...

I used the “After the rain” paper and started by applying clear gesso on the paper. Next, I made some stenciling work with the Finnabair paper paste and a stencil and when dried I randomly stamped the background with stamps from the Gabi’s Stoic Stamp and the 1787 Stamp by Pascale Bernard.


I added some color with the Lindy’s Gang Tilt-a-Wheel Teal spray. Then, I added in some gorgeous Daisy Stem, Wildflowers, and Country Blooms in Cream and Cornflower shades and made several layers with laser cut and layered embellishments around my photo.



 I’ve also added in chipboard from the Remember Today archival board which I painted them with Finnabair acrylic paints.


To finish, I added art stones along with some glitter for more shine.



49 and Market products used:

1 σχόλιο: