Τετάρτη 30 Οκτωβρίου 2019

''Dream Journal'' - DT layout for 49 and Market October Inspiration Part 2




Hello dear friends!
Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog sharing with you my latest layout made with many of my beloved 49 and Market products and Dusty Attic chipboard. This layout is a little bit different than my usual style but still in my favorite colors with a dark background.
 
 

 To create this layout, I used the “High School” paper from the Old School Mini Collection combined with many laser cut shapes from the same collection and the Ethereal Mini Collection too.


 To start, I applied clear gesso and did some stenciling work with the Finnabair paper paste. Some stamping was also done using black and white ink.


 Next, I added some gorgeous flowers in purple tones. I then used the Dusty Attic ”Industrial Corners” chipboard and painted them with the Finnabair rust paint. I made several layers of all the elements around my photo.

 
To finish I added art stones along with glass beads and glitter for more shine.
 
 
49 and Market products used:



Well that is all from me.

I hope you have enjoyed my layout today. Until next time happy creating!
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου