Τετάρτη 23 Οκτωβρίου 2019

''Tricks'' - DT Tag for More Than Words Mini Challenge



Hello dears!

Today, I'm back to share with you a tag made for the More Than Words Mini Challenge.

The word of this month's challenge is ''TRICK and/or TREAT''.





 I used as my base a tag from the Dusty Attic ''Tag Medley'' chipboard set. I made some stenciling work with Finnabair Paper Paste and a stencil and I applied White Sand paste here and there.I painted everything with black gesso and used some Lindy's sprays to add color. Some waxes helped me highlight some spots.


Then I made some stamping and I heat embossed the patter to give an extra texture.

 

I made my cluster with several metal embellishments and Dusty Attic chipboard which I had already embossed with Lindy's powders.




That was all from me my friends!

Thank you for stopping by!!!
 
 
 

1 σχόλιο: