Τρίτη 1 Οκτωβρίου 2019

''Live in the Moment'' - DT Layout for Maja Design October Moodboard



Hello dears and Happy October to all!!!

Today, I have a new layout to share made for Maja's Design October Moodboard.



 The beautiful colors and those gorgeous photos inspired me to create a romantic page with lots of flowers, chipboards and gorgeous papers.


Here are some close ups...


For my background, I used the ''Colorful'' paper from the gorgeous ''Vintage Spring Basics'' collection and I made two layer behide my photo using both sides of the ''Autumn Hues'' paper.


 To start, I applied a coat of clear gesso on my papers. When it was dried, I added some texture with Finnabair Icing Paste in ''White Gold'' and a stencil. I made some stamping here and there and continued by coloring my page with the ''Prima Donna Purple'' and the ''Pop Rock Purple'' Lindy's Gang sprays.


 I painted the chipboard from the ''Foliage #19'' and the ''Floral Frame Set #2'' with the Finnabair Rustic Brown acrylic paint and the ''Broken Bits #5'' with the Aubergine Impasto paint. The chipboard I used are from the Dusty Attic. The moulds were first primed with black gesso and then painted with the ''Royal Robes'' and ''Amethyst Magic'' waxes.

 
When everything was glued down, I added some art stones along with some glass beads and glitter.



Papers used:




That’s all for today, my friends!
Thank you for stopping by!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου