Κυριακή 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

''My Happy Place'' - DT layout for 49 and Market September Inspiration Part 2

 


Hello friends!
 
Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog and I have a new layout to share featuring the new Shipwreck Mini Collection and laser cuts combined with some gorgeous Country Blooms.



To create this layout, I used the “Beached” paper and started by applying clear gesso on the paper . Next, I randomly stamped the background with stamps from the Captured Adventure Stamp Set 2 and made some stenciling work with the Finnabair paper paste and a stencil. I added color with the Lindy’s Gang Hydrangea Blue spray.



Then, I added in some gorgeous Country Blooms and made several layers with Laser Cut Shapes from the same collection as well as from the Seaside Mini Collection too around my photo. I’ve also added in several Dusty Attic chipboard. To finish, I added Wishing Bubbles, art stones along with some glitter for more shine.



 49 and Market products used: 




  Dusty Attic products used:




Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
 

1 σχόλιο: