Σάββατο 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

''A Captured Moment'' - DT Layout for The Dusty Attic Blog September Inspitation


 
  Hello dear friends!


Today, I'm up on the Dusty Attic blog with a new layout using some gorgeous pieces of Dusty Attic chipboard.

I love the soft and warm colors and the photo I found on Pinterest inspired me to create a romantic layout with lots of beautiful chipboard and my favorite 49 and Market flowers and papers. But, before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ''unknown'' photographer.


For my background, I used the ''Garden Letters'' from the 49 and Market ''Bold and Beautiful'' collection and I created texture with modeling paste and a stencil. Then, I added color with Lindy's Stamp Gang Dark Chocolate Truffle spray and made some random stamping using stamps from the 49 and Market stamp sets.


   Next, I painted the ''ATC Frame #7'' and the chipboard from the ''Flutterbies #3'' with the Finnabair Sparks Ginger Magic acrylic paint. The title from the ''Mini Captions #11'' was also painted with the same color and a little Bronze Age wax was gently rubbed on it.


 The ''Skeleton Clock Face 6x6'' frame, the ''Medallion #2'' and ''Swirly Frame'' which was cut later in several pieces was also painted with the Finnabair Rustic Brown paint.


  Then, I layered all the gorgeous elements around my photo and added in some 49 and Market flowers.I finished it up by adding pearls, glass beads and glitter.



Dusty Attic products used:

 

49 and Market products used:



I hope you enjoyed my project!

Thank you for stopping by! 



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου