Τρίτη 3 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

''Freeze Frame'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm here to share with you my layout for the More Than Words blog.


Here is our challenge board...
 
 
Word Inspiration - ORIGINS 
Creative Challenge - YOUR COUNTRY COLORS

The word inspiration ORIGINS inspired me to create a page with a photo of my country Greece using COLORS which represent our flag, white and blue. The photo shows one of our islands. I've also added flowers in pink which represent the flowers blooming in the Summer. I hope that I've given you a little taste of my country of Greece.
 
 

 For my layout, I used the ''Seaside Cottage'' paper from the 49 and Market ''Seaside'' mini collection.


 To start, I applied clear gesso on my paper and then I created texture with the Finnabair paper paste and a stencil. When dried, I added color with the Lindy's Gang ''Hydrangea Blue'' and the ''Tweedle Dee Denim'' sprays.


 I heat embossed the Dusty Attic ''Mystic Frame #2'' and the chipboard titles with the Lindy's ''Purely White'' embossing powder.

 
 To build my cluster I used lots of gorgeous 49 and Market flowers as well as many laser cut shapes from the same collection.
 
 
 When everything was glued down, I added wishing bubbles, art stones and glass beads along with glitter.

 
 
Thank you so much for your time!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου