Τετάρτη 28 Αυγούστου 2019

''Find Your Path'' - DT layout for 49 and Market August Inspiration Part 2

 


Hello dear friends!
 
Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog to share my second project for this month. My layout is featuring the Vintage Remnants Collection, the assorted Laser Cuts and several gorgeous flowers from the Country Blooms and Garden Seeds sets.
 
 

 I chose to work with the “Paper No 2” and because I wanted to keep the background simple, I didn’t used many mixed media techniques. I only applied some Finnabair graphite paste through a stencil and then, I randomly stamped on the background using stamp from the “Captured Adventure Stamp Set 2” which I heat embossed the pattern with the Lindy’s Gang Golden Angel Wings embossing powder. I also stamped with the “Faded Damask” and a black archival ink.


  Next, I used some Country Blooms and Garden Seeds flowers in Cream and Bluebell to make several layers around my photo along with laser cut shapes and chipboard from the archival board “Memory Captured”. These chipboards were heat embossed with the Stampendous Aged Ivory embossing enamel and then I rubbed on with white gold wax. I used the Stampendous Aged Taupe enamel to emboss the Dusty Attic chipboard I also added in.


To finish the layout, I embellished my composition with Wishing Bubbles in Grape Soda and I added glass beads and glitter.

 
 
 49 and Market products used:


Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου