Δευτέρα 5 Αυγούστου 2019

''Happiness'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm here to share with you my layout for the More Than Words blog.


Here is our challenge board...


Word Inspiration - HAPPINESS 
Creative Challenge - SKETCH

This month's challenge inspired me to create a page with 2 bridal photos which to me always represent happy moments in life. I used the word HAPPINESS in the quote and I loved using the SKETCH as basis for my composition.




  For my layout, I used the ''Torn'' paper from the 7dots Studio ''Writer's Block'' collection.


To start, I applied clear gesso on my paper and then I created texture with the Finnabair White Gold icing paste and a stencil. When dried, I added color with the Lindy's Gang ''dark Chocolate Truffle'' spray.


I heat embossed the chipboard piece from the Dusty Attic ''Skeleton Clock Faces'' with the Lindy's ''Bratwurst Brown'' embossing powder and then I gently rubbed a little Finnabair White Gold wax.


 To build my cluster I used lots of gorgeous 49 and Market flowers.


 When everything was glued down, I added art stones along with glass beads and glitter.

 
 
 
Thank you so much for your time!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου