Τρίτη 2 Ιουλίου 2019

''Explore Dream Discover'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm here to share with you my layout for the More Than Words blog.


Here is our challenge board...


Word Inspiration - DISCOVER
Creative Challenge - OLD STASH

"Life is a journey towards the unknown, so get out on the way with a dream. At every step, wonder, explore, DISCOVER, and amaze." I don't remember who said that, but since I've read it I've kept it in mind. My canvas is based on this quote, and for the creative challenge, I used some pearls and lace from my OLD STASH.



To start, I covered the canvas with white gesso and when it was dried I created texture by applying graphite texture paste through a stencil and heat embossed the pattern with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Midnight Bronze powder.


I added color with the ''Dark Chocolate Truffle'' Lindy's spray. I used several 49 and Market stamps to make my background more interesting.


I used the Finnabair Sparks ''Steampunk Copper'' acrylic paint to color the Dusty Attic ''Skeleton Clock Face'' chipboard which I placed behide my composition. Next, I made several layers with lots of beautiful 49 and Market flowers and die cut shapes from the Vintage Remnants collection.


When everything was glued down, I added pearls, beads and sprinkled a little glitter on them.



That was all from me my friends!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
Thank you so much for your time!
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου