Σάββατο 13 Ιουλίου 2019

''Believe in Daydreams'' - DT layout for 49 and Market July Inspiration Part 1



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog and I have a new layout to share, featuring two of my favorite collections. I combined the Serendipitous and the Ethereal Mini Collections and I think the result was absolutely harmonious.



To create this layout, I used the beautiful After the Rain paper from the “Serendipitous” collection. To start, I applied clear gesso and did some stenciling work with the Finnabair Old Silver icing paste. I added color with the Lindy’s Gang Whale Watch Blue spray. I also made some stamping with the Pascale’s Rations Stamp Set.
 
 
Next, I added in some gorgeous flowers from the Country Blooms and Mini Series sets and I made several layers using gorgeous Laser Cut Shapes from both collections around my photo.
 
 
To finish, I added Wishing Bubbles, art stones, glass beads, and glitter for more shine.
 
 

49 and Market products used:

 
Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου