Κυριακή 28 Ιουλίου 2019

''Cherish'' - DT layout for 49 and Market July Inspiration Part 2



Hello dear friends!
 
Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog to share a project created with the beautiful Vintage Remnants Collection and laser cuts. This collection is so gorgeous and a surely a must-have. I love it! Recently, I found a very romantic and beautiful photo on Pinterest and I wanted to create a soft romantic page with it.
 
 

 So, I decided to use the “Paper No 03” and started by giving a coat of clear gesso on the background. Then, I did some stenciling work with the Finnabair Graphite Texture Paste.


 I added color with the Lindy’s Gang Bodacious Blush spray. I also used stamps from the Pascale’s Rations Stamp and the Captured Adventure Stamp Sets to make my background more interesting.


 I layered my composition with several Laser Cut Shapes and also added in some gorgeous flowers from the Seaside Blooms sets in Blush and Sandcastle. Some chipboards from the Archival Board were added in to complete my clusters.


 I embellished my page with the new Wishing Bubbles which are so amazing and to finish it off, I added some art stones and glass beads.


 49 and Market products used:


 
 
Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου