Σάββατο 29 Ιουνίου 2019

''Go With Your Heart'' - DT Layout for Maja Design June Inspiration



Hello dear friends!

Today, I would like to share a new layout made for my June inspiration over at the Maja Design blog using papers from the gorgeous ”Denim & Girls” & ”Denim & Friends” collections. I’ve also used 49 and Market flowers, Dusty Attic chipboard, lace and Finnabair moulds to embellish my page and achive a romantic and elegant feeling.
 
As always I found my photo on Pinterest and before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ”unknown” photographer.



 I used the ”Worn Indigo” paper and made a layer on the half bottom side of it with the ”Loose Fit” paper.  To start, I applied a coat of clear gesso and then, I created texture with an icing paste and a stencil. When the paste dried, I randomly stamped and used a Lindy’s Gang spray to add color.


 Next, I painted the chipboard with a Finnabair acrylic paint.


 Then, I layered all the gorgeous elements around my photo and added in some 49 and Market flowers.



 Maja Design papers:
Loose Fit - Denim & Friends
Worn Indigo  - Denim & Girls






 49 and market products used:
 


Dusty Attic products used:



I hope you enjoyed my project!

Thank you for stopping by!


 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου