Τετάρτη 26 Ιουνίου 2019

''These are Treasured Memories'' - DT Layout for The Dusty Attic Blog June Inspiration



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the Dusty Attic blog with a new layout using some gorgeous pieces of Dusty Attic chipboard.

The mood board from last month with its soft romantic and feminine colors inspired me to create a page with lots of beautiful chipboard along with my favorite 49 and Market flowers and papers.



  For my background I used the Misty Breeze paper from the 49 and Market Serendipitous mini collection and I created texture with Finnabair icing paste and a stencil.


  I used several chipboard from the ''Foliage #9, #13 & #18'' sets along with the ''Ornate Frame Set'' and I colored them with the Finnabair Opal Magic Violet-Green acrylic paint.



I cut in three pieces the title chipboard ''These Are Treasured Memories'' and also painted it with the Finnabair Frozen Berries paint.



 Dusty Attic chipboards used: 



49 and Market products used:


  
Thanks for stopping by!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου