Τρίτη 4 Ιουνίου 2019

''Collector of Memories'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm here to share with you my layout for the More Than Words blog.


Here is our challenge board...


 Word Inspiration - FAVORITE
Creative Challenge - SCRAPLIFT YOURSELF

 I chose to SCRAPLIFT my fave canvas which I made about a year ago. I used a different photo, but I kept the same design and colour palette as it's one of my FAVORITE colour combos.


Here is the original...
 


...and some close ups of the new one...


To start, I covered the canvas with white gesso and then, I applied some white crackle paste here and there to created more texture.


I added color with the ''Whale Watch Blue'' Lindy's Gang spray. I made a little stamping and then heat embossed the pattern with the ''Midnight Bronze'' Lindy's powder.


 I used the Finnabair Sparks ''Magical Pond'', ''Ice Queen'' and ''Steampunk Copper'' acrylic paints to color the resin frame. I finished it up with some ''Bronze Age'' wax. I treated the same way all the Dusty Attic chipboards I added.


When everything was glued down, I added some art stones, beads and sprinkled a little blue glitter on them.



That was all from me my friends!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
Thank you so much for your time!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου