Τρίτη 28 Μαΐου 2019

''Trust Your Heart'' - DT layout for 49 and Market May Inspiration



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog sharing my latest layout with a video tutorial made with the new gorgeous mini collections and some of the new flowers too. I have to say I’m in love with these papers!!! They are certainly an absolute must have.
 
 
I’ve also prepared a video tutorial where you can see how I used all the products…
 
 
 
 
And here are some close ups...
 

 I used the “Rain Storm” paper from the “Serendipitous” collection combined with many Laser Cut Shapes from the same collection and the “Old School” collection too.


 To start, I applied clear gesso and did some stenciling work with the Finnabair white gold icing paste. Some stamping was also done using the “Vintage Artistry Stamp Set” and “Captured Adventure Stamp Set 2”.



 Next, I used some gorgeous flowers in blue and green shades and I made several layers of all the elements around my photo and to finish I added art stones along with glass beads and glitter for more shine.

 

49 and Market products used:
Serendipitous - Rain Storm paper
Serendipitous - 12×12 Laser Cut Sheet
Old School - 12×12 Laser Cut Sheet
Vintage Artistry Stamp Set
Captured Adventure Stamp Set 2
Blossom Blends - Aloe




Well that is all from me.

I hope you have enjoyed my layout today. Until next time happy creating!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου