Δευτέρα 13 Μαΐου 2019

''Love Your Smile'' - DT layout for 49 and Market May Inspiration



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog sharing my latest layout using the classically gorgeous “Vintage Artistry” collection. 



 As usual I found a beautiful photo on Pinterest and when I first saw it I knew I had to use the Dandelion Fields Laser Cuts too. So, I choose for my background the “Specimen” paper and start making some stenciling work with the Finnabair Unicorn paste. I then, used the ”Gabi’s Butterflies Are Free Stamp Set” and randomly stamped to give some extra texture.


 I layered my composition with several Dandelion Fields Laser Cut Shapes and I also added in some gorgeous Stargazers flowers. 


 For my title, I choose a Dusty Attic chipboard from the ”Mini Captions #11” and painted with the Finnabair Lime Peel acrylic paint.



49 and Market products used:





Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!

Thanks so much for stopping by.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου