Τετάρτη 1 Μαΐου 2019

''Living the Dream'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog




Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm here to share with you my layout for the More Than Words blog.


Here is our challenge board...


 Word Inspiration - WEEKEND
Creative Challenge - MULTIPLE PHOTOS

I can't wait for the Summer WEEKENDS to come! We always spend them on the sea relaxing and enjoying the sun. For the creative challenge, I used MULTIPLE PHOTOS that represent the places we've been.




  For my layout, I used the ''Far Away Land'' from the new gorgeous 49 and Market ''Captured Adventures'' collection.


To start, I applied clear gesso on my paper and then I created texture with the Finnabair Golden Nugget paste and a stencil. When dried, I added color with Lindy's Gang ''Whale Watch Blue'' spray.


I painted the chippies from the ''Lavender'', the ''Seaweed #1'' and the ''Window & Shutters #2'' with the Finnabair Rustic Brown acrylic paint. The ''Travel Border'' was also painted with the Finnabair Ice Queen paint and the ''Living The Dream Frame'' with the Finnabair Opal Magic Violet-Green paint.


  To build my cluster I used lots of the gorgeous laser cut shapes from the same collection and I have also added some gorgeous 49 and Market flowers too.



When everything was glued down, I added art stones along with glass beads and glitter.
 
 
 
Thank you so much for your time!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου