Κυριακή 28 Απριλίου 2019

''Cherish'' - DT layout for 49 and Market April Inspiration Part Two



Hello there and welcome to my blog!

Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog with my latest layout made with a very romantic and beautiful photo I found on Pinterest. I love photos like this one… they inspire me to create soft romantic pages which are always my favorites.
 
 

 “Paper No 09″ from the gorgeous”Vintage Remnants” collection was perfectly matching with my photo. I layered my composition on several Laser Cut Shapes from the same collection and I’ve also added in some gorgeous Botanical Blends and Stargazers flowers.



  Some chipboards from the Archival Boards were painted with acrylic paints and added in to complete my clusters.


 
 
Products I Used:  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου