Παρασκευή 26 Απριλίου 2019

''Live With Passion'' - DT Layout with ***VIDEO TUTORIAL*** for The Dusty Attic and Maja Design April Inspiration


Hello dear friends!
Today, I would like to share a new layout with a video tutorial made for my April inspiration over at the Dusty Attic and on the Maja Design blogs. To create my page I used Maja Design papers from the gorgeous ''I Wish'' collection along with several gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboards and beautiful 49 and Market flowers.

As always I found my photo on Pinterest and this one inspired me to create a steampunk page with a romantic and mysterious feeling. But, before I continue more I want to give all the proper credits to the ''unknown'' photographer.
You can watch all the procedure here…





 For my project, I chose the ''I Wish - those memories will last'' paper from the ''I Wish'' collection. To start, I applied a coat of clear gesso and then, I created texture with an icing paste and a stencil. Then, I randomly stamped and used Lindy’s Gang sprays to add color.


Next, I applied brown rust paste on the pieces from the ''Skeleton Clock Faces'' and gently rubbed some Finnabair White and Vintage Gold waxes. I've also applied the same paste on the ''Cog Cluster'' and the ''Industrial Hearts'' chipboards and then sprayed them with the Lindy's Gang ''Whale Watch Blue'' spray.


 The ''Tribal Arrows #2'', the ''Geo Tribal Arrows#1'' and the title words from the ''Mini Words #1 & #2'' sets were painted with the Finnabair Rustic Braun acrylic paint.


Then, I layered all the gorgeous elements around my photo and added in some 49 and Market flowers from the ''Botanical Blends & Potpourri – Marina'' sets. The metal embellishments are from Mitform Castings, Tim Holtz and Prima Marketing.
 


 Dusty Attic products used:




Maja Design paper:




 49 and Market flowers used:






I hope you enjoyed my project!

Thank you for stopping by!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου