Τετάρτη 3 Απριλίου 2019

''Sweet Angel'' - DT layout for More Than Words Challenge Blog




Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm here to share with you my layout for the More Than Words blog.


Here is our challenge board...


Word Inspiration - BABY
Creative Challenge - PASTELS
 
'Sweet Angel', as my title says, is what came to my mind when I saw this month's word inspiration BABY. So I decided to scrap a sweet little girl surrounded by flowers in lovely shades of PASTEL pink, peach and cream.
 
 

 For my page, I used the ''Love Shadows'' from the new gorgeous 49 and Market ''Bold & Beautiful'' collection.


  To start, I applied clear gesso on my paper and then I created texture with the Finnabair unicorn paste and a stencil. When dried, I added color with Lindy's Gang ''Steampunk Sepia'' and ''Cape Cod Coral'' sprays.


 To build my cluster I used lots of the gorgeous laser cut shapes from the same collection and I have also added some flowers too.


 For my title, I choose the Dusty Attic chipboard from the ''Hashtag Sayings #2'' set and painted with the Finnabair sparks Ginger Magic acrylic paint.

 
When everything was glued down, I added art stones along with glass beads and glitter.
 
 
 
Thank you so much for your time!
 
Don't forget to step over the blog to gain more inspiration!
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου