Σάββατο 13 Απριλίου 2019

''Hope is Never Lost'' - DT layout for 49 and Market April Inspiration



Hello dear friends!

Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog sharing my latest layout with a video tutorial made with some of my favorite 49 and Market products.
 
 
I’ve prepared a video tutorial where you can see how I used all the products…
 
 
 
 
And here are some close ups...
 
 
To create this layout, I used the beautiful “Vintage Remnants: Paper No 08” combined with many Laser Cut Shapes from the same collection.
 

 To start, I applied clear gesso and made some stenciling work with the Finnabair Graphite Paste and then I heat embossed the pattern with the Lindy’s Gang Midnight Sapphire Embossing Powder. Some stamping was also done using Gabi’s Ethereal Stamp Set. Again, I heat embossed the pattern with Lindy’s Gang Twilight Jade Slate powder.


 Next, I used some gorgeous flowers in blue and green shades. Then I used chipboards from “Archival Board - Memory Captured” and painted them with the Finnabair Silver Spoon Acrylic Paint.


  I made several layers of all the elements around my photo and to finish I added Art Stones along with glass beads and glitter for more shine.

 

49 and Market products used:
 
 Vintage Remnants –  Paper No 08
Vintage Remnants – Frame Set No 01 
Vintage Remnants –  Frame Set No 02 
Vintage Remnants –  Frame Set No 03
Memory Captured –  Archival Chipboard
Botanical Blends -Marina
Botanical Potpourri – Marina
Botanical Potpourri – Bottle Green
Gabi’s Ethereal Stamp Set
 
 
 
 
Well that is all from me. 
I hope you have enjoyed my layout today. 
 
 
Until next time happy creating!  
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου