Τρίτη 13 Αυγούστου 2019

''Trust Your Heart'' - DT layout for 49 and Market August Inspiration Part 1



Hello dear friends!
 
Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog and I have a new layout to share featuring the Serendipitous Mini Collection and the Wildflowers. 
These papers are so amazingly beautiful, they are so soft and have an ethereal feeling which inspires you to create soft romantic layouts.




I used the “Rain Storm” paper and after I primed it with clear gesso I added texture on the background using Finnabair paper texture paste through a stencil. I randomly stamped on the background with the Captured Adventure Stamp Set 2 and I heat embossed the pattern with the Lindy’s Gang Purely White embossing powder. 


Some color also was added with the Lindy’s Tea Pot Purple spray.


Next, I used some Wildflowers in white and violet tones to make several layers around my photo along with laser cut shapes and chipboard from the “Love” Archival Board in white. I’ve also used Dusty Attic chipboard to frame my photo and layer my composition. These were heat embossed using Lindy’s Polka Purple powder.


To finish the layout, I embellished my composition with Wishing Bubbles in Grape Soda and I added art stones, glass beads and glitter.


 49 and Market products used:
 



Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου