Παρασκευή 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

''Escape'' - DT layout for 49 and Market September Inspiration Part 1



Hello dear friends!
 
Today, I'm up on the 49 and Market blog and I have a new layout to share made with the new Seaside Mini Collection, along with the matching 3D Embellishments and also laser cuts from the Shipwreck Mini Collection too. I’ve also used Country Blooms and Wildflowers and as usual, I’ve added in my beloved Dusty Attic chipboards.



 To create this layout, I choose the “Beachfront” paper and I made some stenciling work with the Finnabair paper texture paste and the Dusty Attic Fishnet stencil. Some stamping was also done using 1787 Stamp Set by Pascale Bernard and some color also was added with the Lindy’s Gang Dark Chocolate Truffle spray.


 Next, I used some gorgeous flowers in blue and white shades. I then used chipboards from the “Archival Board – Escape” and painted them with the Finnabair Rustic Brown acrylic paint.


 The title word “Escape” was painted with the Finnabair Deep Waters paint as well as the Dusty Attic chipboard too. I made several layers of all the elements around my photo and to finish I added art stones along with glass beads and glitter for more shine.



 49 and Market products used: 
Garden Seeds - Cotton
Archival Chipboard 6"X6" - Escape White
  


Well, that’s all for today, my friends! I do hope you have enjoyed your visit!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου