Κυριακή 20 Οκτωβρίου 2019

''Just an Old Soul'' - DT layout for Mixed Media Place October Challenge



Hello dear friends!
Today, I'm up on the Mixed Media Place blog with my very first post as a member of this amazingly talented team. I’m so excited and I hope I’ll give you some inspiration with my work!


My layout inspired by October's moodboard is made in brown shades using metal flowers and leaves and some natural elements. I love autumn and its colors and textures are so inspiring.



I choose to work with a photo of the board and the Inkwell paper from the 7 Dots Studio Writer's Block collection was so perfect for my layout.



Then, I used Finnabair products which are my favorites and use them all the time, like clear gesso, graphite paste, stencil, stamps and many others to complete my project. You can see all the products on my list bellow.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου