Δευτέρα 1 Μαΐου 2017

''Magical Memories'' - DT Layout for Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge

 
 
 Hello everyone!
Today, I have a new layout to share with you, made for the color challenge over at Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog. I really loved these colors! They are just gorgeous!!! 
 
 
 
 Here are close ups photos, so you can see the details...
 
 
 
For my layout, I used the ''Romantic Lunch'' paper from the ''Nyhavn'' Maja Design paper collection.
 
To create my background I used modeling paste with a stencil. When dried, I colored the background with ''Sea Grass Green'', ''Pop Rock Purple'' and ''Creme Brulee Cream'' sprays.
 
 
 
 I heat embossed the title with ''Pop Rock Purple'' and the flourish chipboard with ''Orbit Olive Green'' embossing powders. All the chipboards I used are 2Crafty. The flowers are Prima Marketing and the embellishments are Scrap Unlimited.
 
 
To finish my page, I added some licorice glass beads.
 
 
 
Well, my friends that was all for today!

Don't forget to step over to the blog to see what the other girls have made for you.

Thank you so much for your time!
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου