Κυριακή 28 Μαΐου 2017

''Enjoy the Journey'' - A DT Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard with a Video Tutorial



Hello my dear friends!
Today, I want to share with you two layouts and two video tutorials  I made for my May Inspiration at 2Crafty Chipboard.

For the first layout, I used 7dots papers from the ''Hazy Days'' collection, several Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and powders and a Cuts2luv flair. All the flowers are Prima Marketing.

I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL of the procedure.


2Crafty chipboards used...
Dreamcatchers
Indian Feathers
Moroccan Panel
Enjoy the Journey
6" Circle Revolution Frames



I based my page on the 7dots Studio and the Words and Paintery May challenge.




Some close ups...


I created texture on my background by applying modeling paste through a stencil.
When dried, I used ''Tibetan Poppy Teal'', ''Merci Beaucoup Mint'' and ''South Shore Sand'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to color my page. 



I heat embossed the pieces from the ''Moroccan Panel'' with ''Midnight Copper'' Lindy's powder. The ''Circle Revolution Frame'' and the ''Dreamcatcher'' were embossed with ''Bratwurst Brown'' and the title and the ''Indian Feathers'' with ''Starbright Gold Green'' powder.



To finish, I added some bronze micro beads and plum glass beads with gel medium and made some splatters with white acrylic artist ink.



 Well, that was all about the first one...

...stay tuned for the second layout coming in a while...



8 σχόλια:

  1. Outstanding layout! Fabulous composition!
    Mary, thank You for doing us at Words & painters and 7 Dots Studio this month :-)
    Please, add the link to Your post to the challenge at 7 Dots :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. just say wow wow wow love your style thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio challenge xxxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Just Amazing sweetie !! I love it !!Thank you for joing our challenge in 7dots…good luck!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Amazing as always ;)) love it!
    Thank you for joining our challenge this month at Words&Paintery

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. gorgeous Layout wow!! thanks for joining us at the 7 Dots Studio challenge!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Υπέροχη δουλειά για άλλη μια φορά Μαίρη!Σε ευχαριστούμε για τη συμμετοχή σου στη 7dots!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. What a great page! Thank you so much for joining us at 7 Dots Studio! Good luck with the challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Amazing page sweetie, it's really artistic and so eye catching. Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή