Δευτέρα 15 Μαΐου 2017

''Dream'' - DT Layout for Crafty Life May Challenge



Hello everyone!!!

Today, we have a new challenge over at Crafty Life challenge blog, and I want to share with you my layout for our challenge. The theme is...

''Flowers"


Here are some detailed photos of my layout...



I used the paper ''Dreaming'' from the ''Aura Rosa'' 13arts collection. I haven't used those beautiful papers from a while and I though they where just perfect for our flowery challenge theme.



To start, I applied some clear gesso and I created texture with the 13arts stencil ''Your Art'' and modeling paste. Then, I made splatters on the background with the ''Pastel Mint'' and the ''Chalk Yellow Amber'' 13arts mists.


  I heat embossed the flourish chipboards and the title with the ''Spring Leaf Chartreuse'' Lindy's embossing powder. The flourish chipboards I used are 2Crafty, the title is 13arts and the flair is Cuts2luv. All the flowers are Prima Marketing.


To finish, I added some plum glass beads and made some splatters with white acrylic artist ink.


 
Thank you all so much for stopping by!



2 σχόλια: